Giving You Valuable Bottom Line Results
Fuel is your fleet’s largest single source of operating cost. And as such, fuel consumption and fuel fraud, deserves special attention. You need to optimize consumption and reduce theft or other lose when and wherever possible given, which has a direct impact on your organization’s bottom line performance.
Pointer has developed management solutions that help you track driving behaviors that are negatively impacting your fleet’s fuel economy. The Fuel Savings and Eco Driving SW module, which works closely with the Cello-IQ 50, has been specifically designed to optimize the usage of fuel across your fleet. It takes a deep dive into identifying the causes for fuel waste and provides actionable insights on how your fleet can reduce consumption.
How It Works
Pointer collects real-time data, which is analyzed in conjunction with vehicle telemetry. This reveals events of over speeding, unnecessary engine idling, harsh accelerations, hard braking while turning and other considerations, all which contribute to unnecessary fuel consumption and cost. The system also monitors unauthorized driving, vehicle utilization outside work hours and fuel theft.
In addition, the solution can be integrated with third-party fuel card partners, to provide information in real time. Serving as a first line of defense deterrent, this real-time information exchange can automatically calculate the mileage between two refueling stops and defines the maximum quantity of fuel to be supplied. It also enables you to cancel refueling if the vehicle is not at the fuel station.
Decrease Your Fleet’s Fuel Consumption
Fuel Saving & Fraud Prevention Benefits
- Supporting / Endorsing economic driving
- Real-time Identification of fuel fraud by matching consumption trends, gas stations locations with gas-filling and sudden drops in fuel tanks
- Provides accurate vehicle performance data via installed vehicle telemetry
- Identifies cost and fuel waste caused by idle driving, excessive speed and use of the vehicle outside of the hours of service
- Calculates and compares fleet performance indicators – mileage per liter/mile, detect evolution of fuel price per mile run and more
- Integrates with your ERP module – allowing you to calculate the cost of service per mile run and more
- Reveals your fleet’s CO2 volume
- Detects fuel theft between refueling using CAN data or a fuel-probe