VEBAR INFORMS USERS, MAINTENANCE & MANAGEMENT
Our customers agree that information should be available to all parties involved.Vehicle drivers, maintenance people (internal/external) and supervisors should all be informed, each in the way they prefer.
– 3 LEDs on the Battery Sensor inform the users of the state of charge, temperature, electrolyte level and more.
In the charging room, users are informed by the wireless Displays:
- The First Available Battery Display shows the state of charge and number of the best available battery.
- The Alert display indicates the battery number of all batteries with issues and the corresponding pictogram, explaining the nature of the problem.
– Technicians and maintenance managers can choose to receive email alerts, informing them of some or all detected issues.
Real-time monitoring and immediate availability of data from anywhere in the world, puts you on top of the situation.
– Management can remotely monitor the activity and availability of electric vehicles in real time, and has access to all necessary data to make informed decisions.
Vebar battery monitoring systems offers you the flexibility you want and the protection you need.