Vehicle & Driver Security
Vehicle & Driver Security – Stolen Vehicle Retrieval
Dramatically Boost Your Security
Theft and the more life threatening act of robbery, are a primary concern for all fleet operators. Transporting valuable goods, and operating high value vehicles makes your business an attractive target for criminal elements. You need the right tools, expertise and support to mitigate both the potential of these acts and reduce their impact if they do.
Relied extensively by risk management and insurance companies, Pointer Security solutions distinctly address robbery, theft and recovery.
How It Works
An extensive range of proven technologies and services make up our security solutions. Customized to address your specific needs, components of the solution include pre-mapping for safe routes with alerts where heighten diligence is necessary; alarm systems; sensors; access control that disables vehicle; video surveillance; panic buttons; analytic tools and much more.
24/7/365, you’ll have the support of our security command center, with expert advisors assisting at every step. With one of the highest successful vehicle recovery rates in the industry at over 90%, rest assured your providing your organization and its drivers and customers, the market’s leading proven security solution.
Security Peace Of Mind
Safety & Eco Driving Benefits
- Enables a rapid, effective response, from authorities and first responders, 24/7
- Expert event management via tools and security officers at our dedicated command center
- Alerts to unusual activity such as route deviation, entry or exit of pre-determined points of interest (geographical areas such as rest areas), unlocking of doors while on route etc.
- Automated pre-programming of vehicle-blocking in the event of communication system jamming
- Simple and quick integration with risk management companies and other software platforms
- Data mining and cross-data validation tools enable analysis of events to determine patterns and mitigate future events
- Anti-fuel fraud tools that identify deviations and signal potential fuel theft and/or fraud