Wireless Battery Monitoring – System Components:
- Vebar® Battery sensors are installed on the batteries: for Automated 24-7 Battery Health
- Vebar® Best Available Battery Displays are installed in the charging room:
They inform the operator of the Best Available Batteries that have NO issues, are fully charged, cooled and ready to be used when forklifts come in for a battery change.
- Vebar® Battery Condition Displays are installed in the charging room:
They inform the operator & maintenance personnel of the issues that have been detected by the Battery Sensors.
- Vebar®Gateway is installed in the charging room:
The Gateway provides the wireless RF communication between the Battery Sensors, the Displays, the Remote Web Server, Remote users (LAN/WAN), the Web database and Email server.
- Battery Sensors, Gateway and Info Displays all use industrial RF wireless technology!
- First Available Battery Indication, based on the real SOC, Health and Temperature.
- Continuous and fully automated battery & charger performance checks.
- Sensor records all important parameters
- Automatic upload of logged info to an online database.
- Historical data, key performance info, graphical reports and real time battery status are available.
- Automated notifications:
- on the Battery Sensor via LEDs
- on the local Wireless Displays
- Fully automated Email messaging
- On your computer, in real-time, anywhere in the world (internet needed)
- Reduces Maintenance & Repair Cost for Batteries & forklifts.
- Detects energy guzzling batteries so you can save BIG on energy.
– 50% savings are no exceptions! –
- Reduces battery-related labor, minimizes battery changes and increases efficiency.
- Identifies batteries that need water and detects many other battery issues far in advance, before they become expensive issues. Extends Battery Life.
- Detects when chargers cause damage to batteries by overcharging & overheating.
- Promotes even use of all your batteries, thus minimizing the number of batteries needed.
- Typical ROI is less than 1 year.
NO MORE GUESSING
Your battery vitals are constantly monitored and analyzed by the Vebar Wireless Battery Sensors.
The Sensor reports Alerts to wireless displays, your remote PC and your email*.
The state of health of your batteries is always clear: you are informed the moment a problem or exception is detected.
Historic data is available with the click of a mouse, on-board, on-site and on- line!*
WIRELESS BATTERY ORGANIZING SYSTEM
Vebar battery sensors communicate wireless with the Vebar Gateway*, that sends wireless info to the wireless FIFO displays.
They indicate the Best Available Battery and SOC, promoting the even use of all batteries.
With a Vebar network- connected Gateway*, all measurements, alerts and cycle data can be sent to a secure server to ensure lifetime data availability.
Reports are only a mouse click away.
Every battery issue can be confirmed by email to the appropriate mailbox(es).
*Vebar gateway needed.